Weather cancellations & updates

Due to adverse weather and road conditions, Kirtan event  that was scheduled for tonight has been postponed until next Thursday night 12/22 at 7pm .

We will keep you posted if we have any further changes in the weekend schedule. In general, please be sure to monitor local weather & advisories and act accordingly. Please be safe everyone.

Cape Town, South Africa
%d bloggers like this: